Board of Directors
The KSUT Board of Directors is the governing body of KUTE, Inc, the licensee of KSUT Public Radio.
The KSUT Board meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 5:30 p.m., at the Eddie Box Jr. Media Center (KSUT Office & Studios) 15150 Highway 172, Ignacio, CO 81137
The public is invited to attend meetings of the KSUT Board of Directors. All are open to the public unless confidential station or personnel business is being conducted. In such cases, the Board will provide advance notice of the meeting being closed.
Public attendees to KSUT Board meetings are not required to register or provide personal information.
KSUT Board members (as of June 2020):
- Robert Ortiz, President, Taos Pueblo Tribal Member
- Buz Bricca, Vice-President
- Rick Gore, Treasurer
- Gary Skiba, Secretary
- Kree Lopez, Southern Ute Tribal Member, Member-At-Large
- Trennie Collins, Southern Ute Tribal Member, Member-At-Large
- Mike May, Member-at-Large
- Bruce LeClaire, Rosebud Sioux Tribal Member, Member-At-Large
- Eddie Box Jr., Ex-Officio, Southern Ute Tribal Member